Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's leading waste and recycling management organisations to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager. The role will lead on SHEQ across the main site in Essex. The company are leaders in their field, where Health and Safety is a top priority for the business.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager will include:
- Promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the sites, seeking best practice at every opportunity
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated
- Supporting site teams to help them meet company standards and procedures
- Regularly conducting risk assessments and COSHH reports
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a chemicals/pharmaceutical, manufacturing, or waste/recycling environment
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent and Membership of IOSH or other relevant professional body
- IEMA Certificate or equivalent (desirable)
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety, environment and quality legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global industry leader in a progressive and forward-thinking environment. For more information and to apply please contact Natasha Dimmock on or 01923 432 694.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.