Health, Safety and Environmental Officer | High Wycombe
£35,000 to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a market leader in the global food manufacturing industry to recruit a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer. The successful candidate will be supporting the team to ensure a positive and proactive approach to Safety, Health and Environment across the UK manufacturing facility based in High Wycombe.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive global organisation who are always looking to continually improve and strive for best practice.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environmental Officer will include:
- Assisting in ensuring the site is compliant with both UK legislation and in line with wider group strategy for health and safety
- Delivering Risk Assessments across the site whilst accurately reporting on health and safety performance
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, operational staff and external regulators
- Providing health and safety support across the site and always seeking opportunities to improve and develop health and safety
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Officer will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within FMCG manufacturing, waste, chemical, environmental services or a related industry
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field within a team that supports continued professional development and progression. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Sam Tearne on or 01923 963 651.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.