Are you passionate about patient care? Do you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? Look no further Enhanced Care Services (ECS) is on the lookout for dedicated and compassionate Paramedics to join our team in the Southampton and Portsmouth area.
Hays are delighted to be working with Enhanced Care Services to support them recruit multiple Paramedics on permanent contracts.
- ECS is a rapidly developing organisation committed to delivering gold standard care across various sectors.
- Founded in 2015, ECS has evolved into a highly regarded, clinically led organisation with an unwavering focus on patient well-being.
- Their journey began by providing enhanced and critical care at events, and now they oversee medical coverage at large-scale events annually.
- ECS operate 24/7 frontline ambulance and clinical services, ensuring timely and efficient care.
- In 2023, they proudly launched their brand-new Education Centre, offering both undergraduate and postgraduate education programs.
About the role:
Whilst your job will primarily be focussed towards frontline delivery, it will give you exposure to a variety of service environments that will contribute to your professional and clinical development. You will work alongside a passionate multidisciplinary team, utilising your clinical skills to carry out first aid and minor treatments, through to urgent and emergency care, treating patients within a defined scope of practice. This job is ideal for Paramedics who aspire to develop their clinical skills by responding to a range of emergency and non-emergency situations whilst delivering high quality, professional and compassionate care.
As part of our ambulance services, you may be required to undertake routine Patient Transport, Urgent Care GP Admissions, Inter-facility transfers or respond to 999 emergency calls on our frontline contracts.
As part of our event activity, you will have the opportunity to work at high profile events across the country, ensuring timely and effective care for patients irrespective of injury, illness or location.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- HCPC registered a paramedic with a valid driving licence.
- 2 Years Post Graduate experience.
- Passion for delivering high-quality care.
- Hard-working, driven, and committed to excellence.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary of £43,472 to £46,072 (pro rata) plus unsocial hours payments
- Individual self-directed annual study budget for all roles
- Pay protection in the event of sickness and death in service benefit.
- 16 hours of funded essential education for all ambulance clinicians and monthly CPD sessions run by our multidisciplinary Education Faculty
- Bespoke, modern ambulances that are less than 5 years old, all fully equipped to a high standard and made ready and maintained by our dedicated Make Ready team.
- Opportunities to work across all operational activities as part of your core contracted hours with a desire to move to 50/50 frontline work for those who wish to by the end of 2024.
- Access to senior leadership and senior clinicians to support you meet your work aspirations.
- Self-rostering within an agreed 4-on 4 off-roster plan and flexible working options, including part-time/job share opportunities.
- 224 hours of annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Opportunity to work across a range of operational activity and work within multidisciplinary teams.
- Gain experience across a breadth of clinical presentations and management
- Work for an organisation where education is prioritised.
- Regular team training days and discounted courses
- Personal study budgets for all employees
- Monthly free CPD sessions
How to Apply: If this role interests you, or you know someone who might want to know more, please get in touch with Harry - | 0333 010 723