Your new company
You will be working for the world\'s leading brand for luxury motor yachts and a multi-award winning company.
Your new role
In this role, you will be able to design a framework to provide support to the Company in its approach to the identification, management, measurement, monitoring and reporting of health, safety and environmental risk. You will assist the Head of Support Services (HSS) in managing H&S Risk to meet the company's objectives. To support your ambition, you will have the opportunity to manage the day-to-day activities of the highly experienced and effective Health & Safety Team.
What you\'ll need to succeed
Fully qualified in Health and Safety Management, (NEBOSH Diploma) or equivalent
Recent history of CPD activity
What you\'ll get in return
- A 9% pension scheme (6% employer contribution)
- Private medical insurance, including baby bonus and Digital GP (after two years)
- Dental insurance (after two years)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays in England, rising to 25 after service
- Employee assistance programme, offering counselling, advice, and guidance
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders on every site
- Life assurance from day 1 of employment
- Opportunity for advancement and progression
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.