European Health, Safety and Environment Advisor
UK with European Travel | £45,000 + Travel and Living Expenses
This role will require travel to EU countries including France, Germany, Spain and the Nordics Monday-Friday OR on a 10-4 rotation. Eligibility to work in the EU is essential.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading company within the M&E and wider construction sector for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. The organisation has an extensive track record of successful operations in Europe and is seeking an enthusiastic HSE professional to join a rapidly growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone early in their HSE career looking to be a part of an organisation where they can develop their skills.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety, and Environment Advisor will include:
- Engaging across the sites, implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health, Safety, and Environment Advisor will have:
Proven experience in a similar role within construction, M&E or a related industry
- Hold a NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
- The ability to influence, communicate with and engage a range of stakeholders
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Elizabeth Ferguson at or on 01923 433215 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company based in the Southeast of England, recruiting across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Coordinator, through to Health and Safety Director positions.