Your new company
You will be working for a world-leading design, engineering, and project management organisation that is the UK\'s largest engineering and design consultancy. Currently, this client is delivering on some of the most prestigious construction projects across the world.
Your new role
As a Senior CDM Consultant, you will be delivery on exclusive projects across the UK and ideally will have experience in:
- Advising and assisting clients in carrying out their duties under CDM 2015.
- Working with designers to carry out Health and Safety design reviews and advising them accordingly in line with legislation and best practice.
- Undertaking a wide range of CDM Consultant duties in line with agreed service deliveries
- Undertaking H&S audits and Inspections.
- Reviewing RA/MS, carrying out accident investigation, H&S Policy and procedure writing and other H&S services.
- Being able to deliver H&S and CDM training.
- Learning and applying quality assurance principles.
- Keeping up to date and abreast of relevant legislative and best practice changes.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Strong background in the delivery of CDM services and a good understanding of CDM 2015.
- A sound technical Health & Safety knowledge, ideally applicable to the construction industry.
- Excellent client-facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- An understanding of the need for and ability to apply accuracy in all your work.
- A proactive attitude and a willingness to seek guidance on occasions from senior colleagues.
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages.
- A professional manner and outlook.
- The ability to work concurrently on a portfolio of projects.
- IMaPS status, Tech IoSH.
- A background in NEBOSH Construction Certificate qualified.
- Appropriate CSCS Card.
- Full construction and/or design.
- UK Driving Licence.
What you\'ll get in return
You will receive a wide range of generous company benefits as well as a clear progression and development plan.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.