We are looking to appoint an exceptional person to join team and provide a highly professional, proactive role in planning, scheduling and undertaking deep dive health and safety audits and assist with drafting safety policies. The post holder will play a frontline role in our SHE team and provide a close interface with University staff on liaising, assisting developing and delivering audits. We would like to hear from highly competent candidates who have recent achievements in engineering and estates health and safety requirements and preferable in an academic environment who is keen to progress their skills in a University setting.
Key attributes of the successful applicant include:
- Successful track record in of undertaking and safety audits complete with associated writing of audit reports.
- Accurate worker and high attention to detail including when under pressure Passion for delivering a great service and good customer service
- High level of prioritisation and organisation to manage a high volume of work and priorities effectively
- Strong organisational, time-management and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and personal initiative to solve problems, a self-starter with ability to work unsupervised
For further information about this position and to apply, visit http://jobs.sgul.ac.uk.
We welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented groups, especially from people with disabilities and/or people from ethnic minority backgrounds.
Flexible working, including part-time or reduced hours of work, opportunities to work from home for many posts, compressed hours and local flexibility in agreeing start and finish times of work are among the extra benefits offered by St George’s, University of London.
Please quote reference: 800-24
Closing date: 18th February 2024
Interview date: 14th March 2024