Health and Safety Systems and Assurance Manager
£70,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
Midlands (Hybrid Role, Home Working with travel)
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a major Principal Contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Systems Manager. The organisation turnover in excess of £500 million and are well known for their work within the construction sector. This particular role will be leading on the Health and Safety compliance for one of their major business units. The role is critical to ensure the continued success and performance of the function.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Systems and Assurance Manager include:
- Leading on QHSE Management Systems ISO9001, 14001 and 45001, ensuring the management system and best practices are implemented successfully throughout the business
- Co-ordinate and communicate new QHSE initiatives across the business
- Regularly visit sites, auditing QHSE performance and acting as the key point of contact on management systems matters across the organisation
- Accurately reporting on performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Systems and Assurance Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar management systems role in construction ideally working for a Principal Contractor or House Builder contractor
- NEBOSH Certificate and ISO Auditor qualifications
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your career within a company that is going from strength to strength. For further details please contact Callum Wilson on or call 01923 432 677. Job Ref CW
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.