Health and Safety Advisor
Mansfield | £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a successful civil engineering organisation, who turn over circa £65m, to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to join their existing team. This is a multi-site role, covering a number of projects in the north Midlands to York area.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Ensuring sites are compliant with both UK legislation and the organisation's strategy for health, and safety through supporting site management and their teams
- Auditing health and safety performance on various sites
- Accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses as required
- Working with the team to continue to look for improvements across health and safety
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within a related construction, or civil engineering environment
- NEBOSH or equivalent, and ideally the relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
UK driver's licence essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leader in the construction civil engineering sector. If you have the required experience, please contact Elizabeth Ferguson at or on 01923 433 215. Job Ref EPF2703.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.