IT Service Desk Role with our Government Client based in Central London
*Active SC Clearance*
£220-£250 per day Inside IR35
3-6 months contract
Hybrid Working - London
OOH Service: 18:00 - 08:00
Your new company:
A Large Public Sector Government Organization is looking for an experienced and SC cleared IT Service Desk support member to join their team to support across all service desk requirements.
Your new role:
- Monitor unassigned queues & answer support calls
- Become part of a customer-focused service desk team that provides high-level support throughout the organisation.
- Assist the Help Desk manager with ad hoc project work
- Ensure ticket quality is of the highest standard
- Assist in the training of new and existing IT staff
- Ensure ownership of incidents, requests, and problems from capture through to resolution while complying with SLA\'s and KPI\'s
- Ensure all incidents/requests/problems are identified, maintained/updated daily, and escalated where appropriate using the Help Desk management system
What you need to succeed:
- Experience dealing with high volumes of tickets
- Exposure to and good knowledge of ITIL
- Self-motivated and passionate about service delivery
- Positive, resilient, flexible and adaptive
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to handle high profile end users with professionalism and empathy
- Willing to work OOH Hours
What you'll get in return:
You will join a high-profile client and support across IT Service Desk Support requirements.
What you need to do now:
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.