Interim Health and Safety Manager
Salary: €400 per day
Location: Naas (Ireland)
We're pleased to be partnered with a leading FMCG manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a Interim Health and Safety Manager. The role will lead on health and safety strategy and operational management across one of their main sites in Ireland.
Responsibilities of the Interim Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Ensuring a culture of best practice health and safety across the site, ensuring full regulatory compliance
- Delivering support and training to site operatives on health, safety and environmental issues as required
- Ensuring activities across the network are properly risk assessed and manage a regular audit programme to evaluate performance
- Overseeing the development and continuous improvement of the management systems, seek opportunities to improve and enhance the overall health and safety strategy and performance
The successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within Manufacturing, logistics, distribution, or a related industry
- A NEBOSH certificate (or equivalent)
- Membership of a professional body (eg IOSH)
- Experience in influencing, engaging, and coaching across all levels of the organisation from site level to the boardroom
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the health and safety strategy in a professional and dynamic working environment. For further information and to apply, contact James Cox on or call 01923 432 687.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.