Job Title: French Teacher
Salary: £165 - £265 per day
Contract Type: Temporary, Timesheet basis
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: July 2024
Opportunity for Permanent Role: Yes
Hays Education are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated French Teacher to join the team at a secondary school in Romford ASAP. The school is rated ‘good' by Ofsted and has a supportive and inclusive environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching GCSE level French classes.
The role is temporary and on a timesheet basis, starting from ASAP and ending in July 2024. There is an opportunity to become a permanent member of staff after this period.
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging French lessons to GCSE level students.
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Monitor and assess student progress and provide feedback to students and parents.
- Work collaboratively with other teachers and staff to ensure the best possible outcomes for students.
- Participate in school events and extracurricular activities.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching French at GCSE level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and staff.
- Passion for French and the performing arts.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Opportunity to become a permanent member of staff after the temporary period.
- Car parking facilities available for staff.