Health, Safety and Environment Manager | Bicester
Salary: £65,000 to £75,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
We're partnering with a leading manufacturer of technology and engineering systems, to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Manager. This role is specifically responsible for Health, Safety and Environment across their key site in Bicester with occasional travel to one other site nearby.
The Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be part of the fabric of this company and will play a key part in the continuing success of the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Manager will include:
- Conducting audits and HSE inspections across the two sites
- Developing and implementing new initiatives to increase health and safety performance, awareness and understanding across the business
- Overseeing regular auditing across safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and relevant enforcement agencies
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Ideally NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (or working towards) and Membership of IOSH or other relevant professional body
- Proven experience managing other HSE professionals and an ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of stakeholders across the business
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety and environment legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader within their field in a professional, dynamic working environment. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.