Do you want to join an impressive, fun, fast paced food manufacturing company ?
Are you a passionate, engaging and proactive safety health and environmental professional ? Looking to develop and improve the safety culture, where everyone is accountable for SHE ?
If so this is the job for you!
Job Title, SHE Advisor
Based, Wembley - London
Reporting to the SHE Manager
Salary : £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefit package which includes, matched pension, up to 5% company bonus and 25 days holiday + bank
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am – 5pm with flexibility to work one night and one weekend day per month
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Safety, Health and Environment Advisor who is able to build key relationships and gain buy in from both the factory floor and high level stakeholders. Within this role there is an expectation to be able to lead with gravitas, manage change, develop procedures, and deliver an effective and positive culture and behavioural change programme.Main Responsibilities:
Essential Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Ensure that the requirements of all relevant SHE legislation are followed and implemented, and that the business complies with corporate and legal requirements at all times.
- Ensure that a positive and constructive SHE culture is prevalent throughout the business.
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices year on year.
Ideal Personality Traits:-
- FMCG Manufacturing or logistics experience, ideally food manufacturing experience
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Proven to support and improve cultural and behavioural change
- Change management experience
- Self-motivated and engaging with gravitas at all levels
- Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: Sophia.email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.