Health and Safety Manager - 3 month contract, inside IR35
This is £400 day rate and sits inside IR35 (must be via umbrella) and we require someone to start as soon as possible.
Interim Health, and Safety ManagerReports into
, Managing Director Location
, DerbyWorking hours
; Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm Direct report,
HSE Advisor Site
, a large complex food manufacturing site with 3 facilities on one location. Which is going through a phase of expansion and growth
- Be the strategic lead for health and safety matters ensuring a robust approach to risk assessment, audit and inspection and be responsible for the development of policy, ensuring teams across the site are working in accordance with legislative requirements.
- This company is committed to being an organisation which is environmentally sustainable, and the health and wellbeing of its workforce is recognised and valued. The successful postholder will be responsible for supporting the delivery of objectives to achieve this aim.
- Seeking a strong, hands-on professional who will be passionate and engaging in their approach.
- Start the process to improve the culture on site - Inspire change, encourage development and deliver an effective and positive culture behavioural change programme.
- Provide competent health and safety guidance and leadership to all stakeholders across the site.
- Be a key member of the senior leadership team and available to take the lead on weekly meetings
- Offer support, mentor, and guide the workforce to take accountability for HSE
Ideal personality traits;
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is essential
- Food manufacturing experience is essential
- Hands on in their approach, Inspires confidence and collaborative
- Has a great attitude and ability to converse HSE positively to senior leadership teams
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: Sophia.email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.