Junior HSE Manager – FMCG Manufacturing – County Wicklow (Ireland)
€60,000- €70,000 per annum - DOE
Do you want to work for an large food manufacturing company who genuinely see safety as a number 1 priority?
Are you a passionate, engaging and proactive Health, Safety and Environmental professional?
Do you want to be mentored by the Head of HSE and trained to be come a successful and strong HSE Manager?Role: Junior HSE ManagerLeading Food Manufacturing CompanyLocation: County Wicklow - large single sitePackage includes, 25 days holiday + bank, pension (up to 10% matched) , Life assurance 6x salary and private individual healthcare
Seeking a professional who is keen to develop and progress their career within HSE, who is passionate and engaging in their approach. This organisation offer a variety of training, exposure to interesting projects, in house support and career progression.Main Responsibilities:
Essential Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Align, support and implement group health, safety and environmental strategy for this site
- Engage and collaborate with internal departments and support internal / external stakeholders and local government bodies
- Take the lead on implementing the company’s HSE cultural change project on site – driving accountability downwards through supportive coaching and mentoring. Ensuring the site is promoting positive behaviours in line with their values and driving the culture towards interdependency.
- Develop and implement policies & procedures
- Monitor and report site HSE performance
- Ensure all incidents are investigated, recorded and reported, identifying and recommending improved practices to reduce accidents.
- Troubleshoot potential issues and work together to come up with practical, simple and safer solutions
- Monitor site risk assessment process and provide assistance and advice to site assessors to ensure site risk assessments and safe systems of work are maintained and meet regulatory requirements.
- Present and chair the weekly and monthly business meetings and updates to the senior leadership team and internal / external stakeholders, championing HSE.
- Share best practice across the wider group.
Ideal Personality Traits:
- Manufacturing, Warehouse, Logistics, Chemical or Engineering sector experience, ideally with prior fast paced manufacturing
- Holds a degree related to Health, Safety and Environment
- Curious, likes to understand the “why”
- Self-motivated and confident
- Hands on and able to build relationships and influence others
- Keen to develop and advance their career
- Strong communication skills
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.