- Role: Teaching Assistant; KS3/KS4
- Start: ASAP through to Christmas 2023, possibility of extension through to July 2024.
- Rate: £85 - £120 per day depending on experience.
- Location: Croydon, South London
Are you a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant looking for a new role? Do you have experience supporting GCSE level students in a secondary school setting? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Hays Education is working with a secondary school in Croydon that requires a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible and work through to Christmas, with the possibility of a permanent role from January. The school is rated ‘Outstanding' by Ofsted and has a culture of high expectations and achievement. You will be working alongside experienced and supportive teachers and staff, providing academic and pastoral support to GCSE level students across the curriculum. You will also assist with behaviour management, SEN provision, intervention programmes and exam preparation.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A relevant qualification or equivalent (e.g. NVQ Level 3, HLTA, degree)
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a UK secondary school
- A passion for education and a commitment to raising standards
- A valid DBS check or willingness to obtain one
The pay rate for this role varies from £85 to £120 per day depending on your experience and qualifications. You will also benefit from:
- A dedicated Hays consultant who will support you throughout your placement
- Access to online training and CPD opportunities
- Refer-a-friend scheme with rewards up to £250 per referral
- Free safeguarding and child protection training
The school has a car park and is close to train lines from central London, making it easily accessible by public transport.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with your updated CV!