- Role: English Teacher; KS3/KS4
- Start: ASAP through to Christmas 2023, possibility of extension through to July 2024.
- Rate: £165 - £265 per day.
- Location: Greenwich, South East London
Are you an experienced and qualified English teacher looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a track record of delivering outstanding results at GCSE level? If so, we have a fantastic role for you!
Hays Education is working with a secondary school in Greenwich that requires an English teacher to start as soon as possible and work through to Christmas, with the possibility of a permanent role from January. The school is rated ‘Outstanding' by Ofsted and has a reputation for excellence and innovation. You will be joining a dynamic and supportive English department that strives to inspire and challenge students of all abilities. You will be responsible for planning, delivering and assessing high-quality English lessons for KS3 and KS4 students, following the national curriculum and preparing them for GCSE exams.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- QTS or equivalent
- A relevant English degree or equivalent
- Experience teaching English at GCSE level in a UK secondary school
- A passion for English and a commitment to raising standards
- A valid DBS check or willingness to obtain one
The pay rate for this role varies from £165 to £265 per day depending on your experience and qualifications. You will also benefit from:
- A dedicated Hays consultant who will support you throughout your placement
- Access to online training and CPD opportunities
- Refer-a-friend scheme with rewards up to £250 per referral
- Free safeguarding and child protection training
The school has a car park and is close to train lines from central London, making it easily accessible by public transport.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with your updated CV!