- Role: Music Teacher; KS3/KS4
- Start: ASAP through to Christmas 2023, possibility of extension through to July 2024.
- Rate: £165 - £265 per day.
- Location: Dagenham, North East London
Are you a qualified music teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience teaching GCSE music in a secondary school setting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Hays Education is working with a secondary school in Dagenham that requires a music teacher to start as soon as possible and work through to Christmas, with the possibility of a permanent role from January. The school is rated ‘Good' by Ofsted and has a supportive and friendly music department. You will be responsible for planning, delivering and assessing engaging and creative music lessons for KS3 and KS4 students, following the national curriculum and preparing them for GCSE exams.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- QTS or equivalent
- A relevant music degree or equivalent
- Experience teaching music at GCSE level in a UK secondary school
- A passion for music and a commitment to raising standards
- A valid DBS check or willingness to obtain one
The pay rate for this role varies from £165 to £265 per day depending on your experience and qualifications. You will also benefit from:
- A dedicated Hays consultant who will support you throughout your placement
- Access to online training and CPD opportunities
- Refer-a-friend scheme with rewards up to £250 per referral
- Free safeguarding and child protection training
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with your updated CV!