- Role: Teaching Assistant; KS3/KS4
- Start: ASAP through to July 2024.
- Rate: £85 - £120 per day
- Location: Merton, South London
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable teaching assistant with experience of supporting students with learning difficulties? Do you want to work in a modern and vibrant secondary school in Merton?
Hays Education are working with a secondary school in Merton that are looking for a full-time teaching assistant to join their team as soon as possible. You will be supporting students with learning difficulties across KS3 and KS4, both in and out of the classroom. You will also assist the teachers with planning, preparation and assessment, as well as providing pastoral care and guidance to the students.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience of working as a teaching assistant in a secondary school setting
- A relevant qualification such as NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
- A good understanding of the national curriculum and the needs of SEN students
- A positive and proactive attitude, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An enhanced DBS check or willingness to apply for one
In return, you will benefit from:
- A competitive rate of pay, paid weekly
- A long-term role until July 2024, with the possibility of becoming permanent
- A supportive and friendly team of staff and senior leaders
- Access to free online training and CPD courses
- A dedicated Hays consultant who will support you throughout your placement
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today with your CV!