Your new company
You will be working for a leading building company that has been around for over 100 years. They are a leading company in large scale construction with the UK company having a particular focus on small to medium scale civil engineering and industrial projects.
Your new role
You will be the health and safety advisor for a national company and will be involved in developing, monitoring and implementing the company's EHS Management system, ensuring that at all time we are compliant with Health and Safety Regulation.
Some key points are:
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
- Ensure good safety practices are managed and maintained.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported, recorded, investigated and lessons learned communicated. Ensuring notification is given to the Directors, Health & Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
- Compile relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ideally holding a NEBOSH certificate (General or Construction) and have previous experience working within a construction environment as this will be a site based role.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a wide range of company benefits as well as a car or car allowance, depending on your preference.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.