Head of HSE – Head of Health, Safety and Environmental
The HSE Recruitment Network has been engaged by a leading food manufacturing brand, currently seeking a Head of HSE.
Are you a proactive Health & Safety Professional? Looking to lead site based Health, Safety & Environmental activity, and improve safety culture.
If so, this is the job for you!
Role: Head of HSE
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + pension, healthcare
Seeking a strong professional who will be passionate and engaging in their approach. Able to lead with gravitas, manage change, develop procedures and deliver an effective and positive culture behavioural change programme.
• Part of the Senior Leadership team
• Develop and implement policies & procedures
• Coaching and mentoring all levels to drive a positive safety culture
• Support and implement companywide H&S policy
• Design, implement, monitor and report site H&S performance
• Promote and drive a culture of continuous improvement of Health & Safety and best environmental practice through the effective engagement of the workforce
• Ensure all incidents are investigated, recorded and reported, identifying and recommending improved practices to reduce accidents.
• Qualified in H&S, to degree or diploma
• Ideally CMIOSH
• Knowledge and experience in relevant HSE management systems and organisations
• Strong knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations, concepts, industry and market trends
• Proven experience in leading health & safety management, ideally gained within food manufacturing although general manufacturing will also be considered.
• Track record of implementing culture change
• Has a great attitude and ability to converse HSE positively to SLT
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.