Senior Occupational Hygienist
£70,000 plus Excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen on one of the UK's largest construction projects. The successful candidate will be joining a joint venture between two of the UK's leading construction organisations. These organisations have an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK, working together successful on a range of the countries highest profile schemes.
This role will play an essential part in the ongoing development of occupational hygiene standards across the project and look to build upon an already successful regime.
Responsibilities of the Senior Occupational Hygienist will include:
- Providing expert and informed advice on hygiene across the project site
- Providing guidance to key stakeholders to monitor, measure and control hazards and interventions
- Ensuring that the current health risk assessments are up to date and constantly seeking opportunities for areas of improvement
- Acting as a key point of contact for hygiene across project and providing professional support and advice
The successful Senior Occupational Hygienist will have:
- Previous experience in an occupational health or hygiene role, ideally from within construction however any industry will be considered
- Hold or working towards a recognised occupational hygiene qualification
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills are all essential and the ability to operate in a single-site environment
This position would suit a creative and passionate individual who is keen to drive new ideas and initiatives forward across occupational hygiene. A UK drivers' licence is essential. For further information and to apply, contact Kristian Gribble on or call 01923 432 690.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.