Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Wellbeing Co-Ordinator
Beaconsfield | £28,000 - £33,000 + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity within a major construction and infrastructure organisation has opened up for a HSEQW Co-ordinator. This particular role will be supporting the day-to-day HSEQW function, including wider administrative tasks and data analysis. As such, any experience with the latter will be beneficial for applicants.
This organisation has an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK, and this is an excellent opportunity to become a part of the growing team.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Wellbeing Co-Ordinator will include:
- Supporting the administration of health and safety policies across the organisation
- Working with the HSEQW team, ensuring the training is coordinated and records are updated successfully throughout the business
- Co-ordinating and communicating HSEQW activities across the business
- Support the Group Health and Safety Managers in data collection, accurately reporting, and analysing metrics relating to HSEQW performance
The Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Wellbeing Co-Ordinator will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally from within the construction industry or a related field
- Proven experience using Excel spreadsheets and handling large quantities of data
- The ability to influence and engage with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to use and learn integrated computer programs
This position will require a self-starter who can hit the ground running. Contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690. Job Ref KG 2415
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.