Environment, Health and Safety Advisor
Truro, UK| £40,000 - £50,000 p/a Plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a specialist industrial manufacturing organisation to recruit an Environment, Health and Safety Advisor. The company has a global reach and is a leader in their field.
The Environment, Health and Safety Advisor will be part of the fabric of this organisation and will join the existing health and safety team. This role will play a key part in the continuing success of the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Environment, Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Acting as a key point of contact for engineers across the organisation on environment, health and safety matters
- Helping to ensure the site is fully compliant with both UK legislation and the global strategy for health, safety and environment
- Supporting the management of Local Regulatory Audits (ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001)
- Providing expert Health and safety advice to operational teams both internal and external
The successful Environment, Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a related manufacturing or industrial environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate, and membership of relevant body (e.g. IOSH)
- Experience with ISO management systems (ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging clients, staff, and contractors
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global industry leader in a progressive and forward-thinking environment. For more information and to apply please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.