Health & Safety Manager
- D&C and Dorset Police
- Health and Safety Manager for Devon and Cornwall and Dorset Police (Hybrid Role)
- Starts at £49,602 rising by yearly increments to a maximum of £53,925 per annum
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- ID4048 - Health & Safety Manager
- Public Sector
- Health and Safety Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- IOSH Qualification
As the Health and Safety Manager for Dorset Police, Devon and Cornwall Police and the respective Offices of the Police and Crime Commissioners you will have responsibility for strategic health and safety delivery across these areas.
As a recognised expert practitioner in your field, you will be comfortable with leading a team to deliver accurate, timely and trusted advice to all levels from executive board to the operational frontline.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the necessary qualifications with the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH) Diploma or equivalent, and Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (CMIOSH) and experience of working with large dynamic organisations, you will bring with you your transferable skills and expertise in health and safety law, compliance and management along with seasoned leadership and managerial ability.
Please refer to the Job description for further information about this exciting, challenging and rewarding role.
We know that a genuinely good role goes both ways so for your commitment and hard work in return our promise to you is:
- A completive salary with yearly increments.
- 24 days a year leave entitlement, with an increase to 29 days after 5 years continuous employment, plus bank holidays.
- Competitive local government pension scheme.
- No requirement to work Saturdays or Sundays
- Hybrid working, with the ability to work remotely at times throughout the working week (once signed off the training plan
- Flexitime, with the ability to undertake your hours flexibly
- Free onsite parking.
- Access to a heavily subsidised gym membership at Police sites throughout the county
- Access to the Blue Light Card Scheme for discounts and services.
- Support networks, free Employees Assistance Programme, Occupational Health and wellbeing services.
- Development and training opportunities
Click on the 'APPLY' button below
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert