SHEQ Systems Advisor | Homebased with travel | £40,000 + Car Allowance
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a specialist grounds maintenance and landscaping company to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Systems Advisor. With over 1000 employees this company are a true leader in their field. The role will report directly to the Head of SHEQ and will be responsible for ensuring business management systems and meet required standards.
This role is home based with travel to various sites approximately two days per week.
Key responsibilities for the SHEQ Systems Advisor:
- Act as the representative for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety in relation to the management systems, ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO45001
- Maintain and control those systems and where required, other such business systems
- Assist in raising non-conformance reports and providing support to devise corrective and preventative actions
- Facilitate and manage documentation revision and generation in compliance with good documentation practices
Essential skills for the SHEQ Systems Advisor:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of implementing, maintaining or improving standards (for example ISO9001, ISO14001 or ISO45001)
- Meticulous written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant SHEQ qualification with ideally either NEBOSH Certificate OR SHEQ auditing qualification
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your career in Health, Safety and Quality within a dynamic growing business if you have the relevant skills and experience.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.