Health and Safety Trainer
- Irwin & Colton
- England, West End, London
- Up to £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Senior, Group Health and Safety Manager, SHEQ Manager, SHEQ Director, Environmental Health and Safety Manager, Environmental Health and Safety Director, Health and Safety Compliance Manager, Health and Safety Compliance Director, Health and Wellbeing Manager, Health and Wellbeing Director
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- IOSH Qualification
Health and Safety Trainer
UK, Home based with travel + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a high profile, multi-billion-pound professional services organisation to recruit a Health and Safety Trainer. The role will join the existing Health and Safety Team and is primarily tasked with the delivery of key health and safety courses and awareness training internally. The role will be delivering training primarily within the corporate environment and will include delivery to the senior management within the organisation.
This role will be home, or office based, with travel to office's across the UK.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Trainer will include:
- Providing high quality health and safety training services to Senior Management within the organisation aligning with the companies future goals
- Leading on the delivery of IOSH Managing Safely courses and educating the wider business on awareness training across the Building Safety Act
- Working with the team to develop and deliver behavioural safety training courses
- Constantly assessing opportunities for improvements of training courses and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Trainer will have:
- Proven experience in a similar training role ideally within a large, multi-site professional services environment
- The ability to confidently deliver IOSH Managing Safely, experience with behavioural safety would be ideal
- Working with the team to create and develop new training products including eLearning modules
- Hold an IOSH recognised, level 3 training qualification and ideally hold or working towards NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690. Ref KG 2093.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Irwin and Colton is a specialist recruitment company supporting health, safety, environment and sustainability professionals in creating a safe and sustainable future for the world. We recruit experienced HSE professionals from Advisor through to Director level, covering all industry sectors and working across the UK and internationally.
- 01923 432 633
Apply for Health and Safety Trainer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert