- Irwin & Colton
- City of London, London, England
- Up to £500 per day
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Logistics and Transport, Rail
- Health and Safety Compliance Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- IOSH Qualification
£500 per day (Inside IR35)
Irwin and Colton have been engaged on a major recruitment drive by a globally established consultancy, who are a leader within the construction and infrastructure industry. This position will work on one of London's most iconic rail lines ensuring that successful operation is maintained across the line and ensuring compliance is maintained across the line's maintenance activities, whilst also maintaining a site presence to promote a positive health and safety culture.
This role will manage a small team and previous line management experience would be beneficial.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager will include:
- Partnering with heads of departments to ensure projects are compliant with operating procedures and processes
- Ensure that the RAMs, and other health and safety documents are up to date and suitable for relevant projects
- Undertaking audits and inspections, reporting on the findings, and making recommendations for improvements
- Leading on incident and accident investigations
- Being a central point of contact for Health and Safety across the operation and for the company's clients
The successful Compliance Manager will have:
- Proven Health and Safety experince, working within the rail sector
- Must currently hold or have previously held a Personal Track Safety Card (PTS)
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally GradIOSH status and experience with ISO standards.
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of clients and stakeholders
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established health and safety professional to work with an innovative company who are a specialist in their industry. For further details and to apply please contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Irwin and Colton is a specialist recruitment company supporting health, safety, environment and sustainability professionals in creating a safe and sustainable future for the world. We recruit experienced HSE professionals from Advisor through to Director level, covering all industry sectors and working across the UK and internationally.
- 01923 432 633
Apply for Compliance manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert