Regional Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor
- Irwin & Colton
- Newport, Wales
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car and Excellent Benefits
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Aviation & Aerospace, Chemicals, Hazardous Industries, Logistics and Transport, Manufacturing, Waste & Recycling
- Health and Safety Advisor, SHEQ Advisor, Environmental Health and Safety Advisor
- Contract Type
- IOSH Qualification
Regional Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor
Newport (Wales) with travel across the South West
£45,000 - £55,000 plus Car or Car Allowance & Excellent Benefits
Our client puts sustainability and safety at the heart of their operations and everything they do. The company plays a vital role in the supply chain of the food industry, and supports with distribution, waste and recycling services. They play a critical role in helping thousands of companies to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and reach their sustainability goals.
The company has a network of sites across the UK and this role would be based in Newport covering a number of sites across the South West region. The organisation is going from strength to strength, constantly innovating, growing the business and diversifying the services they offer.
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative SHEQ team and contribute to the overall health, safety, environment and quality strategy.
Responsibilities of the Regional Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will include:
- Engaging across sites at all levels, from senior management to site operatives to embed safety, health and environment best practice
- Delivering support and training to site operatives on health, safety and environment issues as required
- Performing regular audits and inspections across sites in the regional area, accurately reporting on findings
- Ensuring adherence to relevant regulations and legislation, striving to reach industry best practice
The successful Regional Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a waste, manufacturing, transport or logistics environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and relevant membership of IOSH
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and forward-thinking organisation and develop your career further. For further information and to apply, contact Emily Flynn on or call 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Irwin and Colton is a specialist recruitment company supporting health, safety, environment and sustainability professionals in creating a safe and sustainable future for the world. We recruit experienced HSE professionals from Advisor through to Director level, covering all industry sectors and working across the UK and internationally.
- 01923 432 633
Apply for Regional Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert