Health and Safety Manager (Contract)
£400 per day
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a specialist Principal Contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The company work on a variety of projects including some of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK. This role will be joining the organisation on one of its high-profile construction projects.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Assisting, advising, and coaching contractors to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Conducting gap analysis to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Auditing and reporting on health and safety performance
- Constantly assessing opportunities for health and safety improvements and sharing best practice across the site
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within construction or civil engineering or a related industry
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or other level 6 health and safety qualification, and ideally be a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Experience operating at site influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- A NEBOSH / NCRQ certificate or equivalent
- Experience with RC Frames is desirable
This assignment will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Cox on , or 01923 432 687
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.