Junior Health and Safety Advisor
- Irwin & Colton
- Essex, Harlow, England
- Up to £28000 per annum + Car Allowance
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Health and Safety Advisor, Health and Safety Administrator, Health and Safety Co-ordinator, Health and Safety Officer, SHEQ Advisor, SHEQ Officer, Environmental Health and Safety Advisor, Environmental Health and Safety Co-ordinator, Environmental Health and Safety Officer
- Graduate/Entry Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- IOSH Qualification
Junior Health and Safety Advisor
Milton Keynes, Harlow or Sevenoaks| £28,000 + Car Allowance
We have been engaged by a specialist construction company to recruit a new Junior Health and Safety Advisor. The business is rapidly growing its portfolio and has multiple sites spread primarily across the Southeast of England. The role reports into the Head of Health and Safety and will have broad exposure to a variety of Health and Safety projects and initiatives. The company is going from strength to strength and this position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop their career and responsibilities within the Health and Safety team.
Although some exposure to Health and Safety is ideal, the client is willing to take on a candidate without this but with an interest in developing a career in Health and Safety and the right attitude to grow and learn.
Responsibilities of theJunior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with the wider Health and Safety team, ensuring management systems and accreditations are successfully maintained
- Visiting sites, collecting data and carrying out site inspections
- Sharing Health and Safety information across the business
- Involvement in the delivery of health and safety training to employees across the business
The successfulJunior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Ideally hold or be working towards a Health and Safety related qualification
- Desire to develop a career in Health and Safety
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a dynamic team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your health and safety career within a reputable and growing organisation. The position will include travel; a valid UK driver's license is essential. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Elizabeth Ferguson at or on 01923 433 215 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Irwin and Colton is a specialist recruitment company supporting health, safety, environment and sustainability professionals in creating a safe and sustainable future for the world. We recruit experienced HSE professionals from Advisor through to Director level, covering all industry sectors and working across the UK and internationally.
- 01923 432 633
Apply for Junior Health and Safety Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert