Role: Head of Sustainability
Location: Hybrid, working from home or nearest office location, with Head office attendance weekly
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + £8,000 car allowance and executive benefits.
Do you want to join an impressive, fast paced, and growing, FTSE 250 company, who are committed to sustainability?
Are you a passionate, engaging and proactive Sustainability professional, looking to develop your career with a FTSE 250 company?
If so, this is the job for you!
HSE Recruitment Network are exclusively recruiting for a Head of Sustainability, with the opportunity to lead a progressive multinational company committed to sustainability.
This is a newly created role, to lead the group across their UK & European operations. Tasked with delivering overall strategic direction and implementation of the sustainability vision.
• To deliver overall strategic direction and implementation of the sustainability vision
• Establish a Sustainability strategy and roadmap, incorporating Sustainability framework and Environmental Social Governance (ESG) framework
• Embed Sustainability through all aspects of the business, commercial, operational and throughout the supply chain
• Horizon scan for emerging innovation, trends and legislative changes to mitigate risk and maximise opportunities.
• Supporting management teams to identify pragmatic solutions and improvement opportunities.
• Contributing to the development of group understanding and reporting.
• Role will evolve to recruit and manage a team of subject matter experts to embed sustainability through all aspects of the business.
Essential Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of key sustainability tools / methodologies / frameworks
• Sustainability / Environmental based, relevant bachelor’s degree / MBA / Diploma
• Experience of working in a large commercial business, Ideally FTSE 250
Ideal Personality Traits:-
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with gravitas and ability to influence, and lead
• Open minded in approach
• Credibility – Comprehensive knowledge of sustainability, ESG and strategic management and delivery
• Ability to communicate technical facts and figures
• A passion for sustainability
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.