Trainee Health and Safety Advisor, Birmingham, Circa £32,000 + Company Vehicle
Irwin & Colton is partnering with a leading Principal Contractor who are looking to recruit a Trainee Health and Safety Advisor to join their successful and innovative Health & Safety team. The role will be part admin and part site based with projects in the Midlands area. The client has a customer base of some of the leading brands in the world including FTSE 100 technology companies.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Assisting in documenting and investigating incidents in the workplace
- Advising and helping to deliver improvement in health, safety, and wellbeing performance across the business
- Auditing, inspecting and reporting on health and safety performance across the sites
- Working closely with sight teams, constantly assessing opportunities for creating solutions, for health and safety challenges, and sharing best practice across the organisation
The Trainee Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Ideally experience in administration, construction, civil engineering or related industries
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent advantageous
- Good communication skills
- A passion for health and safety and the drive to progress
- A UK Driver's Licence is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading principal contractor, who have an excellent track record of developing and investing in their employees' careers. For further details please contact Andy Harris on or 01923 432 634. (Job reference AH1944)
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Coordinator, through to Health and Safety Director positions.