£30-42K + car
A major construction client is looking for an Environmental Advisor to join their team working on an innovative and leading new build construction project based in Glasgow.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work on environmental management and compliance on a leading, long-term Net Zero project with a leading team.
The Advisor will be working under the Environmental Manager and will have an element of flexible working.
The Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Work alongside the pre-construction teams to evaluate and mitigate environmental sustainability risks and opportunities
- Support the project teams with coordination of environmental targets and sustainability strategy
- Completing site assessments and audits
- Help with obtaining authorisations, permits, licences, consents and liaising with regulatory bodies
- Support the successful delivery of sustainability schemes including BREEAM and CEEQUAL
The Environmental Advisor will have:
- Previous experience working as an environmental position within the construction sector
- Knowledge of a broad range of environmental and sustainability
- Ideally knowledge of sustainability schemes including BRREAM and CEEQUAL
- Full UK driving licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/026085
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | email@example.com | (+44) 7725 258692