Health and Safety Manager
Construction | Essex | £35,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a specialist construction contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. The organisation have grown rapidly and is looking for an individual who can take ownership of their health and safety and continue to drive performance forward.
The company is going from strength to strength and this position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop their career and responsibilities as the company grows.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager include:
- Working with the wider senior management team, ensuring the health and safety management systems and construction accreditations are successfully maintained throughout the business
- Occasional site visits, auditing health and safety performance and acting as the key point of contact on health and safety
- Accurately reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Experience in a health and safety related within the construction or a related
- Hold the NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate or equivalent qualification and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your health, safety, and environment career within a reputable and growing organisation. For further details please contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.