Senior HSEQ Advisor - £45,000 - £50,000 - Manchester - Global Organisation
I'm currently working with an international, specialist manufacturer who are looking for a Senior HSEQ Advisor to join their business. With huge commercial success and operations in 30+ countries worldwide, my client promotes a diverse and progressive culture. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HSEQ professional to join a market leader.
Reporting and working alongside the HSE Manager in an Upper Tier COMAH site, you will provide hands on support on site and lead HSEQ initiatives along with the implementation of strategy. This is a vital role where some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice and guidance on all matters relating to HSEQ
- Participate in the development, review and updating of Management Systems
- Conduct and lead on risk assessments
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives across the business
- Conduct audits as required under ISO 9001 and 14001
- Undertake regular site walk-throughs
- Develop HSEQ training programme for tool box talks and online training
- Monitor performance against targets alongside HSE Manager
- Carry out permit-to-work and other relevant inspections
My client is ideally looking for a candidate who has experience in chemical manufacturing within a HSEQ role, however applicants from other manufacturing industries are welcome to apply and will be considered. Diploma is highly desirable but NEBOSH General at minimum is required for this role. You will have thorough knowledge of HSEQ laws, regulations, and standards, be an effective communicator and have the ability to liaise with staff at all levels including SMT.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HSEQ professional to join an global organisation who can open up development opportunities. This role is full time and is offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience. Pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus scheme and private medical insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.