HSE Advisor | London | FM/Manufacturing | Salary Negotiable | Permanent Full-Time
Your new company
Your new company is well-known within the entertainment industry as they supply industry-leading equipment's.
Your new role
As an HSE Advisor, you will support several projects to meet the requirements of the Health, Safety and Environmental management systems. The role will assist the office and warehouse teams and managers by identifying hazards, minimising risks and seeking to continually improve health and safety standards, whilst ensuring adherence to relevant legislation.
What you'll need to succeed
* NEBOSH General Certificate (or Level 3 equivalent).
* Technical Member of IOSH (or working towards a professional status).
* IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (or equivalent/higher).
* Associate Member of IEMA (or working towards a professional status).
* Technical knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment disciplines.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail and report writing skills.
* Experience in completing/reviewing risk assessments and COSHH assessments.
* Experience in completing/reviewing policies and safe working procedures.
* Able to use initiative and a proactive approach.
It is desirable for you to have experience working within the entertainment/live events industry.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, 25 days annual leave holidays plus bank holidays and other company perks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.