Sustainability Manager - Supply Chain
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
We are currently working with a leading operator of food and beverage outlets, who are looking for a Sustainability Manager - Supply Chain to join their London based team.
The Sustainability Manager will be responsible for:
- In collaboration with central and country the leads responsibility for driving and delivering the sustainability workstreams related to supply chains.
- Work with Country Purchasing teams to analyse supplier ethical trade audit reports, assess levels of risk, and then identify any corrective actions required and the timescale for completing these.
- Oversee the implementation of key sustainability supply chain policies, working closely with Commercial, Technical and Purchasing teams and suppliers.
- Complete ethical trade risk assessments of key suppliers, and work with suppliers to agree and communicate any corrective actions required and ensure that these actions are followed through to completion.
The Sustainability Manager will have:
- 2/3 years+ experience working in supply chain and/or sustainability, ideally within a similar role
- Technical knowledge of supply chain sustainability issues and best practice, as they are applied to a multinational business
- A strong understanding of international labour and human rights standards and their application within business supply chains.
- Good understanding of food industry supply chains, particularly main risk points of ethical non-compliance.
Vacancy Reference: PR/025887
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 494