Role: Project SHE Advisor (site based) Company: Food Manufacturing – Leading brandLocation: Wisbech - large single site Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 + pension, bonus, flexible working policy
HSE Recruitment are currently representing an established and global client to help them source a SHE Advisor to join their onsite project team on a permanent basis to support the implementation and start up phases of an project critical to the expansion of the site. It is a multimillion project lasting 3 years. Main Responsibilities:
Essential Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager, you will have full accountability of SHE for the site SHE Projects
- Drive compliance with local SHE legislation and Nestlé SHE standards and principles by ensuring SHE is integrated into project planning, operational reviews, design-for-construction, and contractor management.
- Ensure the site is under control with secure access, safe access and egress routes, correct signage and with relevant risks effectively managed.
- Ensure high standards of health & hygiene conditions for workers, with appropriate emergency medical response.
- Monitor and control that specific safe working practices are in place with a focus on high frequency risks (i.e., slips, trips, falls, injuries from sharp points and edges) and high hazard tasks (i.e., work at height, critical lifting, hot work).
- Supervises the labour Protection Management system on the project in accordance with regulatory requirements and objectives of the company.
Ideal Personality Traits:
- Manufacturing experience, ideally with prior food manufacturing
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Experience with Capex projects- For example the installation of new lines or on site construction projects etc is essential.
- Change management experience
- Self-motivated and able to gain buy in
- Hands on and organisaed, able to manage project demands.
- Practical and adaptive thinker
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration Aisling.firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.