Principal Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor (Rail)
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + package
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a globally established multidisciplinary Consultancy who have an opening for a Principal SHEQ Advisor supporting on rail projects. The post holder will be immersed in high value projects managed through the principal contractor's licence and responsible for influencing the management and maintenance of the rail management system. This opportunity has a hybrid working arrangement and will suit candidates residing in West Yorkshire, with the ability to commit to travel to client sites.
The Principal SHEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertake the role of framework SHEQ coordinator and manage KPI reporting for framework contracts.
- Providing SHEQ compliance, advice, guidance with applicable legislation, and industry best practice.
- Preparation and review of risk assessments and procedures.
- Carrying out inductions, training, and toolbox talks.
The ideal Principal SHEQ Advisor requires:
- Experience on working on large rail projects under framework agreements is essential.
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and proven experience in a senior Health and Safety position.
- Chartered membership of IOSH or working towards is preferable, membership of IEMA is desirable.
- Must hold a full UK drivers' licence.
Vacancy reference: PR/025895
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330