The HSE Recruitment Network and Executive Network Group’s Logistics & Transport Division is currently searching for a Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Advisor on a full-time permanent basis in Heathrow.
Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Advisor – HSEQ Advisor
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Are you looking to develop your health & safety career? Do you want to join a leading logistics business?
Are you a passionate, engaging, and proactive, looking for a positive or even first step in health & safety?
You will promote a safe working environment by providing, information, training, and guidance to management and colleagues within a single site operation.
Main Responsibilities: -
• Monitor on-site health and safety using effective internal audits, risk assessments, and regular training
• Provide statistical analysis of HSE performance data and present your findings to both the customer and site management team
• To promote a safe working environment by providing information, training, and guidance to all management and colleagues within the site.
• Monitor Health and Safety and ensure legal requirements are adhered to.
• Promote, educate, and advise the workforce in safe working practices.
• Responsible for all accident reporting.
• Investigate loss/damage to people and/or equipment as a result of accidents/incidents.
• Update site training matrix activities
• Maintains all assessments including COSHH, DSE, FIRE, PPE, Manual Handling, equipment, risk assessments.
• Maintain all safe systems of work and ensure they are kept up to date.
Essential Experience, Training, and Qualifications: -
• A NEBOSH General Certificate, NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) – desirable
• A great attitude
• Ability and confidence to influence
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward our details.