Health, Safety, and Wellbeing Advisor
Manchester | up to £37,000 + Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a leading residential developer that works across the UK, to recruit a new Health, Safety, and Wellbeing Advisor. The position will report into the Head of People Safety and Wellbeing and will sit within the corporate team. The overall purpose of this role is to provide advice and support on health, safety, and wellbeing matters, to staff of all levels, across the business.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will include:
- Supporting on the development and maintenance of the health, safety and wellbeing policies, procedures, and projects.
- Co-ordinate and communicate health, safety and wellbeing activities and training across the business for colleagues at all levels
- Accurately analysing and reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
- Assist on the development and provision of the wellbeing strategy and the delivery of wellbeing initiatives
The successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will have:
- Proven health, safety and wellbeing experience within the wider property and housing space
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) and relevant membership of IOSH
- Good communications skills and a positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- The candidate must have a UK driving licence and their own car
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your Health & Safety career within a reputable and growing housing organisation. For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Eloise Haigh on 01923 432 629
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.