Environment and Sustainability Manager
Sevenoaks with Site Travel
Circa £48,000 plus Excellent Benefits
We have been engaged by a growing specialist electrical construction contractor, to recruit a new Environment and Sustainability Manager. The company work on a variety of power projects across the UK, and this role will be responsible for starting up the internal Environment and Sustainability team. You will be working closely with the wider HSEQ team, to ensure continuous improvement of environmental performance across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Environment and Sustainability professional who is looking to develop their career further, and have a real impact on a company's environmental performance.
Responsibilities for the Environment and Sustainability Manager will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of the sustainability policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations on site
- Engaging with a range of key stakeholders including contractors, clients, regulatory bodies, to help drive sustainability performance
- Ensuring best practice is shared across the project at all levels
- Providing continuous improvement of environmental performance across the business, by embedding best practice initiatives
The successful Environment and Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, infrastructure, or related industries
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Environment related subject as well as experience working with ISO 14001
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A drive to learn and develop in the Sustainability space
Applicants must hold a UK Drivers License, for travel to sites. Contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Manager positions.