Senior Ecology Director
Various locations - South East, Midlands and North
£75,000 - £85,000 + benefits
We are working with an leading environmental consultancy who are looking for a Senior Ecology Director to help shape and lead their Ecology division.
The Senior Ecology Director will be responsible for:
- Shaping and growing local teams, pursuing appropriate opportunities, improving processes, driving innovation and developing new initiatives.
- As a senior team member, you will play a wider role in mentoring and developing the ecology team across the division and provide direct support to the divisional directors.
- You will take ownership of some of our key client accounts/frameworks and contribute to and support the development of our other teams and service propositions in these region, including the growth of our Arboriculture team.
The Senior Ecology Director will have:
- You will have proven experience as a senior director of ecology.
- Have extensive experience working in consultancy and be looking to join a large and successful SME where you can directly influence change, and control the direction and performance of the business, and share in its success.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020788
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 49S