Health & Safety Advisor | FM/Property Management | Bristol/Swindon | Flexible working | Permanent Full-Time
Your new company
As the UK's leading and largest independent commercial property management specialist. The Firm delivers to its clients an unrivalled service dedicated solely to the fundamentals of property management and building consultancy.
Your new role
- Assist with the development, implementation and management of H&S policies and procedures throughout the Firm.
- Provide H&S advice and support to all operational employees including those based at properties under our management.
- Assist with the development and delivery of H&S training to employees.
- Provide assistance and support with use of the Firms web-enabled H&S databases and electronic management systems.
- Undertake site specific risk assessments/audits.
- Assist with maintaining the Firms ISO:45001 recording system.
- Respond to and investigate Health and Safety incidents, where necessary, including relevant escalations and liaison with external authorities.
- Undertake the role as appointed person for Fire Warden and First Aider for the regional office(s).
- Keep up to date with industry best Health & Safety practices and to deliver recommendations relevant to new legislation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years experience in a H&S role within facilities and property management environments
- H&S diploma and charted member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Extensive knowledge in Fire Safety within the built environment
- Relevant H&S/Fire qualifications and associated industry memberships
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
What you'll get in return
Annual leave, car allowance or company vehicle. Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.