Facilities and Safety Manager
Livingston | £40,000 plus benefits
We've been engaged by a specialist animal care facility to recruit a Facilities and Safety Manager. This is a multi-site role, working across several cutting-edge health and care facility for animals and is part of a wider multi-billion-pound organisation. This role works closely with the senior leadership team and is primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of soft and hard services across the site.
Responsibilities of the Facilities and Safety Manager will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day building management, including repairs and refurbishment
- Leading a small team, ensuring the smooth delivery of soft and hard services
- Work closely with contractors to ensure a regular audit and maintenance programme across all services and equipment
- Financial and budget control of expenditure across site facilities
The successful Facilities and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role Facilities Management role
- Good awareness and understanding of health and safety (formal qualifications not required)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience of engaging at all levels of the organisation and with external contractors
- IWFM level 4 qualification would be ideal but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global industry leader in a progressive and forward-thinking environment. For more information and to apply please contact Eloise Haigh on or 01923 432 629
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.