Occupational Health and Wellbeing Lead | Crawley or Edinburgh | £75,000 + Car and Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading utilities company as an Occupational Health and Wellbeing Lead. The organisation has an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK and are going through a major growth phase. With an infrastructure portfolio of over £1bn the solutions provided by the company provide are essential services for the UK. Health and Wellbeing are the top of the agenda for this organisation and this is a critical role to lead this function.
Responsibilities for the Occupational Health and Wellbeing Lead will include:
- Leading on the development, promotion and co-ordination of the health and wellbeing programs
- Documenting and accurately reporting injuries and illnesses within the workplace and constantly assessing opportunities for improvement.
- Acting as a key point of contact for health and wellbeing across the company and providing professional support and advice.
- Monitor health and wellbeing performance, making recommendations and implementing improvement action points
The successful Occupational Health and Wellbeing Lead will have:
- Previous experience in an occupational health and wellbeing role, ideally from within a large complex corporate organisation ideally construction, civil engineering or a related field.
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills are all essential.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) within Occupational Health and Safety.
- A qualified Registered Nurse and Occupational Health Practitioner
This position would suit a creative and passionate individual who is keen to drive new ideas and initiatives forward across occupational health. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or call 01923 432 689.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.