Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager
Up to £50,000 per annum + package
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with an award-winning events venue who have an opening for a Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager. The post holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of HSEQ management systems, monitoring performance against set standards and advising on non-compliance issues, whilst ensuring the business is compliant with all relevant legislation. This opportunity offers a hybrid working arrangement and will suit candidates residing in and around Manchester.
The Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the Health, Safety, Environment & Quality function for both event and venue related activity, continuously improving HSEQ standards.
- The upkeep of the company's legal and compliance registers, ensuring event compliance with all statutory requirements including health and safety, environmental, accessibility and licensing.
- Ensuring suitable and sufficient training for all team members e.g., manual handling, disability training, first aid etc, maintaining the health and safety training database.
- Prepare Health, Safety, Environment & Quality reports for the board and senior management team.
The ideal Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager requires:
- Experience operating at a manager level in Health & Safety, preferably within the events sector.
- Exposure to the maintenance and development of management systems across all disciplines.
- The NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum, ideally working toward a Diploma and a membership with IOSH.
- An organised and process driven professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Vacancy reference: PR/020747
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330