Health and Safety Manager
London | £50,000 + Travel Allowance and Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a well-regarded specialist building contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. This role covers a variety of interesting historical buildings and landmarks across the southeast with a focus on London. This is a newly created role, joining the existing health and safety team to continue the excellent foundation which has been built in safety across the business.
Key responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Conducting site visits and audits, constantly scanning for opportunities to drive improvements in Health and Safety culture.
- Carrying out site inspections, undertaking preliminary assessments and provide training where required
- Acting as the main point of contact with key stakeholders including clients, contractors, and regulators
- Reporting on health and safety performance and working with the team to identify areas for improvement
The successful Health and Safety Manager requires:
- Proven experience in a construction-based Health and Safety role ideally with strong working at height and temporary works experience
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate, and Tech Member of IOSH
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
UK Driver's license is essential.
Contact or 01923 432 689 for more information.
Job reference: DT1682
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.